Confidential Registration Form

* indicates a required field

Please enter your information.

Under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Monmouth University is mandated to make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified students with disabilities.  Accommodations are determined on a case-by-case basis by the Department of Disability Services.

To receive accommodation/services, verification of a disability is required. All information will be treated confidentially and released only to appropriate personnel on a need-to-know basis.  To access accommodations/services, individuals must initiate a request for specific accommodations/services. 

• Accommodations are not retroactive; it is best to request accommodations before an issue arises.

• Requesting accommodations does not guarantee their approval.  

• Final determination will be made by the Department of Disability Services.

If you have a Monmouth University issued email, please use it here.
Are you a current Monmouth student or paid your deposit to attend Monmouth?Required

Please choose the Semester you wish to start using the requested accommodation(s).

Tell Us About Yourself

{"display_name":"How were you referred to DDS?","hidden_field_name":"ms_field_1","init_id":"ms_field_1","init_link":"","has_autocomplete":false,"has_hierpicklist":null}
Why are you contacting DDSRequired
Pick all the apply

{"display_name":"Diagnosis ","hidden_field_name":"ms_field_2","init_id":"ms_field_2","init_link":"","has_autocomplete":false,"has_hierpicklist":null}

Specific Accommodation Information

Academic Information

Academic Accommodations

Other Information

Do you currently, or plan to live in MU housing?

Please check all that apply


Students requesting academic accommodations who are also under the care of a physician, clinician or other specialist  should have their treating clinician complete and submit the Monmouth University Academic Provider Form.

Required documentation (grade 12 IEP or 504 Plan) must be current and Child Study Team testing (copies of educational and psychological reports) must be from chronological age 16.5 or later. The student must present a diagnosis or a disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. 

Students who need to request housing, meal plan or parking accommodations should contact the DDS Office via email at

Documentation must be uploaded in PDF format. Documentation not in PDF format will cause delay in processing.

Upload supporting document(s)

Please only submit this form one time. If you have questions about your submission contact the Department of Disability Services for Students at 732-571-3460 (voice) or